Become an HR member
HR provHR an excellent personal and professional environment for academics and scholars of all ages and backgrounds to come together and exchange the latest ideas, and inform each other’s perspectives through their own cultural and disciplinary background and experiences. We are able to do this thanks to the exceptional network of individuals and institutions around the world who support our work and help shape our exceptional events globally. We emphasise the nurturing and supporting of young academics from different backgrounds, providing mutual advice and guidance, and offer more senior academics the chance to forge working relationships outside of their traditional networks.
In a world where division and strife are underlined and played up in national and local contexts, and political posturing frequently seeks to ostracise and demonise, HR is committed to working across cultural and national borders, and to work to bring people together. We believe that mature human interaction and academic and cultural exchange are essential to offering positive versions of the future, where cooperation happens with individuals and institutions who share a commitment to bridge HR, to being good global citizens, and to making the world a better place.
Life Membership Fee
|Senior Member||Member||Associate Member||Student Member|
|GOLD||US $ 100||US $ 100||US $ 100||US $ 100|
|SILVER||US $ 75||US $ 75||US $ 75||US $ 75|
SILVER category is intended to member from economically weak countries.
Benefits to Members: In order to create value to its members, the association has planned various schemes and some of them include:
- Discount on registration fee (generally 10-20%) for all the International Conferences conducted by the HR and its Associate Network.
- The members can apply and avail 50% discount on fee for any training courses as and when the announcement is made.
- The HR promotes and provHR financial support for research work in contemporary areas in IT, Computer Science, Electronics and Electrical.
- The Members can opt for a Research Group, wherein you can get the updates on recent advancements and issues.
- The HR also publishes number of International Journals. Preference (on printing) will be given to Members whose papers are selected for publications.
- Absolutely free e-access to all the Conference Proceedings and Journals published.
For more details, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org